Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni News > Hamad shares exciting Masters News

Hamad shares exciting Masters News

12 Apr 2022
Alumni News

It was wonderful to hear from Hamad Al-Shamlan (2018) that he has been accepted into Harvard University's Middle Eastern Studies Master's programme, considered among the best. Middle Eastern Studies programmes in the world. He is very much looking forward to being able to further his academic studies and engage in research at such an institution. Hamad says: "When looking back to my time at Wells, one thing which stands out was its environment that would allow one to flourish in multiple fields and was something I personally experienced in the history, politics, and religious studies departments, as interests I developed in those courses is something I have continued to pursue at higher levels. Such an environment was no doubt fostered by an ethos and ambience that promotes individual freedom and most certainly lays the groundwork for future success."

We look forward to hearing about his future successes.

Similar stories

Have your say

Address
Wells Cathedral School
The Liberty, Wells, Somerset, BA5 2ST

Quick Links

Follow us on Social

This website is powered by
ToucanTech